RBL is looking for a Summit and Regional Events Coordinator
The Romanian Business Leaders Foundation is looking for a Summit and Regional Events Coordinator motivated by civic action, with a construction vision, with an excellent entrepreneurial spirit, with a deep understanding of the needs of Romanian society and business environment.
You will be part of an exceptional community, you will work on projects that sometimes seem impossible, you will be with outstanding leaders and you will contribute to the fulfillment of the Foundation’s mission – to make Romania a better country.
More information about the role, below.
For applications and additional information we are waiting for your message at: email@example.com
Coordinates activities and implementation of Romanian Business Leaders Summit and RBL Regional Events
1/Strategy & content creation
– Works together with the responsible board members in order to design event concepts that are relevant for the RBL target audiences;
– Designs the flow of the event and consults all stakeholders about it; Redesigns the flow according to board proposals.
– Researches and presents themes and topics to be addressed during the events and creates the agenda according to them;
– Makes proposals about relevant moderators and speakers and invites them to the event. Communicates with all panellists, moderators and staff about logistics of the event;
– Creates the moderator’s brief for all the sessions included in the event and organizes preparation meeting with all the guests previous to the event.
– Works together with project leaders, project managers and regional chairman’s in order to accommodate regional themes and topics;
– Works together with the Community Manager to involve RBL members as part of the organizing team and as audience at the main events;
– Creates partnerships with other entities that are organizing events relevant for the RBL Community
– Supervises the creation and implementation of external and internal communication strategy for the events; Stays in touch with all the partners involved in the event implementation.
– Works together with the fundraising manager in order to manage the fundraising process with traditional partners and identifies and engages with new sponsorship partners. It’s responsible for the follow-up process and sponsor’s care;
– Coordinates the budget of the event in order to meet the targets and it’s responsible for efficient budget implementation.
– Supervises the implementation of the calendar of tasks and activities and ensures that the schedule is kept on track;
– Supervises the implementation of the logistical plan and relationship with the events main suppliers;
– Perform other relevant duties as required by the Summit and Regional Events coordination position.
– University degree, preferably Business, Management, Communication
– Good PC knowledge;
– Fluent in both spoken and written English;
– Proven track record in event organizing;
– A good understanding of global and national business environment and trends;
– Ability to analyze, to synthetize, to prioritize and to plan the activities;
– Ability to work independently and in cross functional teams;
– Excellent research, communication (written and verbal) and listening abilities;
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Complex problem solving
– Critical thinking
– Judgement and decision thinking
– Coordinating with others
– Event management
– Content creation
– Research & Communication
– English proficiency
– Cross-functional Team Leadership
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
– a short CV (max 2 pages)
– a half-page essay on „How do you envision the 10th edition of RBL Summit?”.
We are accepting applications until 15th of August. We will contact only applicants that will be invited for the interview.
The Romanian Business Leaders Foundation is a community of Romanian entrepreneurs, managers and professionals from various fields. What unites us is the desire to contribute to a public good beyond the interests of the company, industry or field. We believe that Romania will be a better country for business when it becomes a better country for its people.